IB Security Assistant MTS Exam Date 2023 : The Security Assistant (Motor Transport) or MTS is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the vehicles used by the IB. The job requires the candidate to be physically fit, skilled in driving various types of vehicles, and have knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance.
The Security Assistant (MTS) is also responsible for carrying out routine administrative tasks, such as record-keeping, dispatch of documents, and inventory management.
IB Security Assistant MTS Exam Date 2023
The IB Security Assistant MTS Exam will be conducted online on 23rd and 24th March 2023 at multiple examination centers across the country.
To be eligible for the IB Security Assistant/Executive Exam, a candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Age Limit: The candidate must be between 18 to 27 years of age. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories, as per government norms.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Language Proficiency: The candidate must have knowledge of the local language of the state they are applying for. The local language proficiency test is conducted after the written test.
The IB Security Assistant/Executive Exam is conducted in three stages:
- Written Test: The written test is conducted for 100 marks and consists of four sections: General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical/Analytical Ability, and English Language. The duration of the written test is 2 hours.
- Local Language Test: The local language test is conducted for 40 marks and is qualifying in nature. The candidate must score at least 20 marks to qualify for the next stage.
- Personality Test: The personality test is conducted for 50 marks and is designed to assess the candidate’s personality, behavior, and communication skills. The final merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written test and the personality test.
To crack the IB Security Assistant/Executive Exam, candidates should follow these preparation tips:
- Understand the Syllabus: The first step towards preparation is to understand the exam syllabus and the topics covered in each section. This will help the candidate identify their strengths and weaknesses and plan their preparation accordingly.
- Practice Previous Year Question Papers: Solving previous year question papers is an effective way to understand the exam pattern, difficulty level, and the types of questions asked. It will also help the candidate improve their speed and accuracy.
- Stay Updated with Current Affairs: General Awareness is an important section in the written test, and candidates should stay updated with current events, national and international affairs, sports, science and technology, and other important topics.
- Improve Language Proficiency: Since the local language test is qualifying in nature, candidates should focus on improving their language proficiency in the local language of the state they are applying for. This can be done through reading newspapers, watching local news channels, and practicing speaking the language.
- Develop a Study Plan: Candidates should develop a study plan that includes a daily routine of studying and revision, breaks, and practice sessions. The study plan should be realistic, achievable, and should take into account the time available for preparation.
The IB Security Assistant/Executive Exam is a competitive exam that requires candidates to be well-prepared, physically fit, and proficient in driving and vehicle maintenance. Candidates should follow a systematic preparation strategy that includes understanding the syllabus, practicing previous year question papers, staying updated with current affairs, improving language proficiency, and developing a study plan. The exam pattern consists of a written test, local language test, and personality test, and the final merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in these tests.
In addition to the above tips, candidates should also focus on time management during the exam, as the duration of the written test is only 2 hours. They should prioritize the sections they are good at and attempt them first, leaving the difficult or time-consuming sections for later. Candidates should also ensure that they answer all the questions, as there is no negative marking in the exam.
Finally, candidates should maintain a positive attitude, stay motivated, and have confidence in their abilities. With hard work, dedication, and the right preparation strategy, candidates can crack the IB Security Assistant/Executive Exam and secure a promising career in the Intelligence Bureau.